A twist in the tale:
Destined for the deep seas, the Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic H77605335 Men’s Watch is a new breed altogether. Much different from the actual Khaki range, the Frogman is a good complement to the wrist. Designed and built as the US naval frogmen need, it has also been featured in the 1951 film The Frogmen.
Built with a purpose:
The Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic H77605335 Men’s Watch has been constructed to meet the demands of the extreme and extensive underwater vocations. At 46mm across, the titanium case is chunky by appearance, with the black making it all the more prominent. A unidirectional, rotating bezel; brilliant Superluminova indices, a screw-down crown, the incorporated helium valve, the sapphire crystal and 1000 meters of water resistance ensure the Diver status of the Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic H77605335 Men’s Watch was aptly chosen.
The strong rubber strap holds through a pin and buckle clasp.
• Created for the US naval frogmen” teams.
• Appearance in 1951 smash-hit movie The Frogmen.
• Hamilton’s foundation theories find way into the Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic H77605335 Men’s Watch.
• The Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic is from a brand that’s highly regarded for shaping accurate timekeeping to its ultimate degrees and a long, unique and exclusive history of attachments with Hollywood.
• A stylish design, influenced by Second World War time Marine Chronometers, which were invaluable navigational tools for the US Navy.
• The Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic H77605335 Men’s Watch is an unrivalled combination of American heritage with Swiss engineering and bit of a Hollywood flair.
• It is part of a lineage that holds close relationship with the United States Navy for supplying them with iconic submersible watches meant for the underwater demolition teams. These were the frogmen.
• The Hamilton Khaki Pilot
Men’s Watch reflects the very latest in aquatic timekeeping. Its design follows the contemporary standards, hence can also be worn in a daily, urban life.
• The crown-protection device – bulky but well cut – is straight from the 1951 Frogman model.
• Classical elements like the black dial, triple-faceted hands and a red-tipped seconds-hand are parts of this modern version of Hamilton Khaki Field
Who does what?
The helium valve helps to equal out internal and external pressures. Else, it damages a watch badly. It’s an essential requirement for under saturation diving conditions.
The large surfaces on the dial ensure easy legibility underwater, even under murky environments.
The proprietary, self-winding Caliber H-10 movement is an ETA product and boasts a power reserve of 80 hours.
The sapphire crystal is extremely durable and wards off strong underwater impacts without stressing a bit.